Saturday, February 9, 2008

Before we begin...


I would love to have started with an epic introduction about the plight of food policy in our nation or some ultra, oh-so-insider news about food happenings in LA that I hear about via my work with the Santa Monica Wednesday Farmers' Market, but I'll muse over that in a minute.

Right now, I'm going to take the ethnocentric rout and excitedly announce my interview with KCRW/NPR on the show Good Food! (Gasp! Clutch heart!) I interviewed with them at the market on Wednesday at which point we discussed the new Market Basket Program that I helped launch last year. Who wouldn't want to have farm-fresh produce from the best farmers' market in California, (oh let's just be honest, the best in the United States), handpicked and delivered to you at your office the same day as the market? Well? Wouldn't you??

1 comment:

Paul Carroll, Esq. said...

Ha, I notice you didn't refute the idea that you have minions:-)

Nice to hear that voice in my hears after a long absence. Though I didn't realise you'd changed your name to k.d. - I thought you had better musical tastes!

Send some sunsets east.

PC